The Adventures Of Dr. Gene And WonderMum

Sunday, April 23, 2006

A Woman That Truly Understands Romance

A woman who understands me, who loves me, just the way I am. This is what I've been searching for, when I first met Carrie , I was at a stage in my life when I was so tired of all the passed stuff (relationship wise) that I've pretty much given up,I have made some mistakes in my past , and always tried to do the best I could, but it seems that when things got down to the important things of life ,their was always something that didn't quite fit, to find a woman who knew me and truly liked me "just like I am" , none of this stuff about "this could work if you would just"or the "you should know , I shouldn't have to tell you","or you just don't get it"
or some such thing , then the next step was to find out "if" this person who actually "liked you ,could possibly "love" you ,just as you are , (and of course you truly "love" them, just the way they are) in order for this to work, it has to go both ways and has to be genuine.
for me that meant the woman had to be attractive,exceptionally kind ,caring, loving, open-minded ,intelligent , strong ,witty,not married, "or taken" knew who she was (not searching for her identity ,sexual or otherwise), willing to love me just the way I am and put up with a whole lot of stuff , (I'm not rich, I always work, I'm an eccentric, I have electronics as a hobby (maybe a disease),I've never considered my self a "prize" but I work hard. This woman would have to be one tough cookie to put up with my odd personality my strange past , which could pop up at any time, (I'm a good cook, but I would want her to be able to do that too).And then there are those moral and religious convitions of mine, but through out this all , there is a few things that are even more important ... ... ... The woman would have to truly understand romance , I know this sounds strange to some people out there, but it can be ,(and I believe is) an Important part of a relationship, so she would have to understand (without me having to explain "why") that if, I for instance give her something like a $2.00 bill that that's romantic , or if I, just out of the blue touch her hair ,(or even messed it up a little),that's romantic, if I bring her home something like titaium shavings from work or a ring made out of a strange piece of metal, It's romantic, not only was I thinking of her, but it also means I truly love her..... ..
So , It was a simple problem , I just had to find "just one exceptionally ,attractive, truly unattached, unmarried, loving, caring,decent, smart ,witty,bright,woman, who was able to love me and like me and put up with me and work with me and who understands romance and who excepts me just the way I am ,(also , did I mention she has to be honest, and have unconditional love, and be a sweetheart, and be able to put up with all kind of crazyness, and have a good sense of humor (likes the three stooges) and must enjoy things like cb radio ,electronics, (homemade amplifiers), solder and all kinds of electronc stuff being strewn about (in my own space of course) AND, would be able to keep MY electronic junk apart from HER electronic junk strewn about in HER space. Of course she should ALSO be willing to share HER space with MY space on occasion.....so, where am I going to find this wonderful, incredible woman? Needless to say, I DID find her, all of these wonderful qualities rolled up into one package in Carrie, my fiancee and future bride. To be continued...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home